Reddit United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan war against another reddit clan

2 posters

Go down

Clan war against another reddit clan Empty Clan war against another reddit clan

Post  Eidwripper1234 Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:38 pm

I think reddit united chat has been kind of quiet and too many ppl will get kicked cuz of not being able to make donation limit and the clan war will encourage ppl to trophy push, and when trophy pushing ppl tend to request more troops so ppl can donate, and less ppl will get kicked cuz of it. Unlike previous pushes, where clanmates tried to beat eachothers trophy count, the whole clan will be working together to beat the clan where having a war against. I've mentioned this idea in clan chat b4, but i want everyone to see it so elders and the leader can approve of it. What do u guys think of a war against reddit electrum? It seems like it would be a good match against us because we are very evenly lvled. Rules: Both clans will be competing to get the highest trophy count by the end of the week and the clan with the highest global trophy count wins the war. U can gem and use tactics like that to go high in the trophy counts, but gemming is optional and u dont have to. If u approve of this war, can u notify reddit electrum on reddit.com/r/clashofclans.

CLASH ON REDDIT UNITED!

Eidwripper1234

Back to top Go down

Clan war against another reddit clan Empty Re: Clan war against another reddit clan

Post  Broman66 Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:39 pm

It's a great idea eid and I would love to see it happen!!

Broman66

Back to top Go down