Reddit United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Rule Suggestion!

+5
Oak
charliek33
CodyHorne
Reborn legend11
Lobwan
9 posters

Go down

New Rule Suggestion! Empty New Rule Suggestion!

Post  Lobwan Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi guys,

I have noticed people seem to be sitting with open CC donation requests for longer these days. Even with the higher donation minimum per week we now have, it can sometimes take a little while to fill your CC. I often see 3 or 4 donation requests all stacked on top of each other. If these people all donated to each other then their CC's would all be full in no time.

So my suggestion for a new rule is you must donate to every open request before requesting troops yourself. I have seen this rule in other clans and think it could work well for us. I feel it would benefit everyone in the clan as we progress through the game together.

What do you guys think? Any comments/suggestions welcome.

Clash on!
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

New Rule Suggestion! Empty Re: New Rule Suggestion!

Post  Reborn legend11 Wed May 08, 2013 10:18 pm

this rule is terrific lobwan my requests barely get filled even though i donate this request will get the troops faster i AGREE with the rules

Reborn legend11

Back to top Go down

Post  CodyHorne Wed May 08, 2013 11:12 pm

I agree!

CodyHorne

Back to top Go down

Post  charliek33 Wed May 08, 2013 11:16 pm

I agree, it's a good rule Smile

charliek33

Back to top Go down

Post  Oak Thu May 09, 2013 12:21 am

I agree, even though its the elders and envys choice!

Oak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobwan Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 am

Yeah, I don't make the rules.

It is just a suggestion to spark a discussion/ debate on how we can all improve this great clan Smile
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalf4ever Thu May 09, 2013 11:24 am

Lobwan and others, thx for your contribution and thinking on how we can improve donation behaviour. A possible downside of suggested change is that people wait until somebody else fills open requests and then open cc. This could result in even slower cc's being filled up. You mentioned you have seen this rule in other clans. Did it work effectively to your opinion?
Gandalf4ever
Gandalf4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobwan Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 pm

I have not seen it physically in action. I have just noticed that other Reddit clans have this as one of their rules. Maybe I could check with one of them how it is working for their clan.

I don't see how it will leave CC requests open for longer if someone is waiting for a CC to be filled before requesting themselves. Surely people that would do that a) Are not great team players (so do we want them in our clan any way?) and b) Would not be donating even if they were allowed to request. I think the result would be less requests from people just leaching and encourage people to donate more if they request more.

Anyway you mentioned in clan chat that you have your own rule change you are going to surprise us with on Sunday! So I am looking forward to seeing that Smile

Last edited by Lobwan on Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobius Fri May 10, 2013 4:27 am

There's enough rules as it is. And after a raid you don't always have enough troops to donate.

Nobius

Back to top Go down

Post  VitaminP Mon May 13, 2013 6:55 pm

I think this rule would be considerably better than having a minimum. Yesterday, there were 7 open requests at the same time.

It's super obvious that the people who requested later weren't donating (can't really blame the earlier ones, because they may not be on anymore).

I'm starting a blacklist of people I won't donate to, which has only one name on it right now.

VitaminP

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniorrocketdad Mon May 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Good idea and as one of if not they top donator li respect lobwans opinion

Juniorrocketdad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum