Reddit United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reddit United – Week 28 Review

+3
Eidwripper1234
Gandalf4ever
Lobwan
7 posters

Go down

Reddit United – Week 28 Review Empty Reddit United – Week 28 Review

Post  Lobwan Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:30 am

Hello Reddit United,

Here we go again with the bi-weekly review. What an awesome couple of weeks it has been for Reddit United we have had some great new members join, a veteran return, amazing donation numbers and of course the clan trophy push competition! We only lost 4 players this cycle due to not making the minimum donation requirements, they are of course welcome back if they are going to be more active. This has opened up 5 spots to bring in some new members.

The minimum donations remain at 400 per cycle for the next couple of weeks. The rule change of level 5+ archers for new members is staying. All current members with level 4 archers are safe, it would be great if you can prioritise getting level 5 archers but don’t rush your TH! You can read and review the full list of clan rules below:
https://redditunited.rpg-board.net/t30-ru-clan-rules

Also if you are going to be inactive or on holiday over the summer make a post in the inactivity forum below to make sure you don’t get kicked:
https://redditunited.rpg-board.net/f9-inactivity-notice

Time to get down to the numbers!

Total Reddit United Trophies: 19,154
Total Reddit United Trophy record: 19,154 (01/09/2013)
Total Reddit United Donations: 61,111 (up 8,440 on last week!)
Reddit United Global Trophy Rank: 2,930
Reddit United Global Trophy Rank record: 2,930 (01/09/2013)

Top Trophies:

1. eidwripper – 2,270
  2. Bilal – 2,223
  3. bLAzE – 2,216
  4. Lobwan – 2,197
  5. Ron Mexico 88 – 2,177

Highest Trophy count record: Lobwan – 2,305 (18/08/2013)

More on cups later!

Top Donations:

1. kenrock82 – 5,198
  2. Bilal – 4,218
  3. Lobwan – 3,870
  4. bLAzE – 3,652
  5. Gandalf – 3,204

Number of people over 1,000: 26
Number of people over 2,000: 6
Highest Donation count record: Lobwan – 10,585 (09/06/2013)

What a cycle for donations with over half the clan breaking the 1k barrier, which is truly awesome work! With the trophy push it was important we kept the dons up allowing us to push higher and higher. A massive shout out has to go to kenrock82 – a new member in the clan came straight in and made top donation spot - great effort mate! Also well done to bLAzE for a new personal best. Congratulations to the rest of the top 5 for their efforts. Remember, good donations mean a better and more successful clan.

Again in the Reddit social clan comparison Reddit United stood out by far as the most active and best donating clan in the Reddit system. This is all down to our awesome members that keep making the clan stronger and stronger. Can we top the charts next cycle as well?
http://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans/comments/1ljnrx/a_comparison_of_all_current_reddit_social_clans/

Trophy Push Competition

Down to the excitement of the trophy push! As most of you should know we were running the Official Reddit United Trophy Push Competition towards the end of this cycle full details can be found here:
https://redditunited.rpg-board.net/t254-official-reddit-united-trophy-push

The 3 leagues finished as follows:

TH9

1. Lobwan – 2,197
  2. Ron Mexico 88 – 2,177
  3. Gandalf – 2,102

TH8

1. eidwripper – 2,270
  2. Bilal – 2,223
  3. bLAzE – 2,216

TH7

1. Bob : ) – 1,915
  2. Gramatic – 1,464
  3. Drakate – 1,276

A massive well done to everyone who took part, we managed to get 14 people into Crystal, broke 19,000 total clan points and also got into the top 3,000 clans globally! These are some really impressive numbers. I know a lot of people tired really hard and pushed further up the cup count than they had ever been before. Shout out to all the members who made crystal:
eidwripper, Bilal, bLAzE, Lobwan, Ron Mexico 88, Gandalf, +:n1ck 19:+, bRasseR, Broman 66, Michael, lolzman, skills3741, david, Bob : )

Down to the important part the top 3 and the prize giving! I used http://www.random.org/lists/ to create a random list of the winners with number 1 getting the iTunes gift card, number 2 getting awesome stickers and number 3 getting the signed photo of Gandalf! Here are the results:

TH7 Winner – Bob : ) – Awesome customised Reddit United stickers to impress all your bro’s!
TH8 Winner – eidwripper – A £15/$15/€15 iTunes gift card!
TH9 Winner – Lobwan – Signed & personalized photograph of Gandalf!

Bob if you would like to send me your address I will post the stickers out and eid let me know what currency you need and the elders will get your gift card on the way!

Well to round everything up what a couple of weeks we have had, great donations, great members (new and old), great trophy push and overall a great time! What can the next couple of weeks have in store for us?

A new feature was suggested by skills and will be trialled in the next report. It will be a shout out to the cycle’s top raid(s)! To enter your monster raids post a screenshot of them here:
https://redditunited.rpg-board.net/t258-week-29-30-top-raid-entries

Also thanks to Gandalf for crunching the numbers for this review!

Clash on...

- Lobwan

Last edited by Lobwan on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Reddit United – Week 28 Review Empty Re: Reddit United – Week 28 Review

Post  Gandalf4ever Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:49 am

Great work Lobwan, the reviews are getting better and better!!! But more importantly RU is really developing into a united clan. Big shout out to all clanmates doing so well on dons, participating in the trophy push, breaking almost all records and congratz to our winners of the trophy push competition. The signed and personalized phothgraph is on its way Laughing 
Also a shout out to all clanmates that did not participate in the optional trophy push but still helped the pushers with their dons.
Let's keep up this spirit, dons and laughter in the chat to maintain our position as the best and most united Reddit clan (although I get tired of rejecting so many people that DNQ Rolling Eyes)
Clash on ...
Gandalf4ever
Gandalf4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalf4ever Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:04 pm

PS I ran some additional stats on the Reddit clan comparison table and we top ALL of the stats Very Happy :
- Total Trophies
- Trophies at 25th Position
- Donation Requirement
- Minimum Archer Level
- Current Highest Donation Stat
- Number of Members With Over 1000 Donations
- Number of Members With Over 2000 donations
Gandalf4ever
Gandalf4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobwan Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Thanks Gand! Looking forward to seeing that pic, did you use the baby oil as requested?!

Great to see we are topping every stat in the clan comparison. Way to go RU!

Weekly report can now be found on Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans/comments/1lkgbj/reddit_united_week_27_28_review/
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Eidwripper1234 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Send the gift cards to eidwripper@gmail.com in us currency$$
Thx

Eidwripper1234

Back to top Go down

Reddit United – Week 28 Review Empty something everyone must read

Post  sKILLS3741 Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi guys, its Matt. The reason i am writing this is to tell you guys why I have some issues. I just want to start off by saying we had an amazing session. Anyways, lets get to my story.
I have already told a couple clan mates, and they understood. This message is mainly to the people that have a cold shoulder against me. Some think I am just a kid with problems. So, when I was 5, I only had one friend. I will not say his name. He was the friend you could always talk to and have fun with.
When he was going back to his house form mine, a drunk driver ran a red light, killing my friend. When my mom told me the news, I was heart broken. I was crying for hours in a row. I never wanted to get in a car again. But from some motivational words from Lion King, i moved on. My favorite quote is "The past can't hurt you, its just there." So ever since then, I have had the personality to be a little bit of a baby. But, if the people that just don't like me in this clan, just please look past that and just don't be so rough on me. So, that wraps up my story. There is more, but it is nothing that is important that needs to be shared.
Remember, #skills4elder
from,
matt:D 
sKILLS3741
sKILLS3741

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobwan Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:14 pm

That's a sad story Matt Sad Sorry to hear you lost your friend.

You will be happy to see we went with your idea for the weekly report of the biggest raid of the week award! Hopefully get some good raids in this cycle and get the pictures up Smile
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalf4ever Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Matt, for what it is worth we all get our share of pain in life. You were unlucky to get a big portion of your pain at a young age. It's a good quote from the Lion King. Hold on to it and focus on the future as you don't want to regret one day you have been living in the past too long.
Gandalf4ever
Gandalf4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  BobTheRedditor Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Sorry to hear that Matt.

BobTheRedditor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raztog Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Thanks Lobwan for another great review. Gratz to all for the great push.

Cheers!
Raztog
Raztog

Back to top Go down

Post  Envy Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:10 am

thanks for another great review, and great work all!
Envy
Envy
Admin

https://redditunited.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down