Reddit United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPad stopped working

2 posters

Go down

iPad stopped working Empty iPad stopped working

Post  pkyres Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:49 pm

I'm conman and my iPad stopped working. I didn't get it from the apple store but some other place, and i still had a warranty, so i gave it to them. They said it could take 1 week to a month before i get a new one. In the meantime ill try to use my sisters iPhone to play occasionally but i wont be able to be on frequently. This means there is a very high chance i won't be able to make donation quotas in the following few weeks. I also won't be raiding often so i will still be donating more than i request. If i can manage to get the 1 or 1.5 mil elixir i need to upgrade my barracks, i'll try to queue a lot of dragons and donate them every time i am on.

I'll try to be back and playing ASAP and I hope i won't be kicked for inactivity Wink

pkyres

Back to top Go down

iPad stopped working Empty Re: iPad stopped working

Post  Tom Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:46 am

Thank you for notice conman - you wont be kicked.

Tom

Smile
Tom
Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  pkyres Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:48 am

Still made the donation minimum xD, but I haven't heard anything about my ipad soo I still have to play via my sisters iPhone.

pkyres

Back to top Go down

Post  pkyres Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:26 am

Got my ipad back!!!, I will now begin to be active once again. You can close/delete this thread. (All the inactivity threads are piling up and you don't know which ones are still in effect or not)

pkyres

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down