Reddit United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reddit United Review Week 4

5 posters

Go down

Reddit United Review Week 4 Empty Reddit United Review Week 4

Post  Gandalf4ever Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:35 am

Hello all!

After last week’s fantastic job by Tom doing the weekly review this week I will have the honors to complete the task. And let me begin by welcoming the new members in our clan that were accepted after Tom made room by kicking the inactive persons that did not make the minimum of a 100 donations. Welcome guys and girls!

Again we had another awesome week in Reddit United paradise! While Envy is still busy with his exams and not as active as he wants to be (but still popping in from time to time), Tom and I have been watching out for the clan. And what a week it has been: donations continued to be fantastic, with a total of 28035. 11 new people signed up on our forum. Reddit United Clan Rules have been agreed by Envy and elders and posted on the forum. Some great raid pix have been uploaded on the forum. A few town hall upgrades are in the works. And the list goes on and on, and I almost forget about the new update that came out last Tuesday. After having to wait almost the whole day once up and running again everybody got excited about all the new goodies and started redesigning base to be effective against the new wall breaker AI. A few of us now have minions in their standard army composition as they appear to be very effective in destroying anything while others are constructing or already upgrading the new dark barracks.
Now let’s get down to the figures...

Total Reddit United Trophies: 12933
Total Reddit United Trophy record: 13159 - 17/03/2013

Top Trophies:
1) The Andyman - 1656
2) Ron Mexico 88 - 1445
3) Envy - 1424
Highest Trophy count record: Envy 1870 - 25/02/2013

Top Donators:
1) Gandalf - 3172
2) Tom - 2268
3) Ron Mexico 88 - 2109
Highest Donation count record: Gandalf 3172 - 18/03/2013

A special mention to all our members who reached over 1000 donations this week - a big well done to all who achieved this - Gandalf, Tom, Ron Mexico 88, raztog, Cody, Conman, MKappy7, Lobwan and VitaminP.

Sadly we will be losing a few more members who did not reach out 100 minimum donations - this is our required minimum activity and the number we feel our clan requires to benefit all. Too even become more unite minimum donations for the next week will increase to 250 but we are encouraging going above and beyond as the more we donate to each other the faster all individuals can advance through the game making the clan stronger as a whole. Leader and elders are keeping an eye out on individuals requesting for troops all the time while making the bare minimum on donations. Those individuals will be on the watch list and could end up on the sh.. list. Signing up to the Reddit Unit forum is the other and new criterion for staying part of Reddit Unit.

Week 4 memberlist, shout outs to all
The Andyman, Ron Mexico 88, Envy, Molock, Mangekarlssom, rcab23, Sp3k3r, Maaarklund, Mkappy7, Conman, Gandalf, Phong, gorramts, grecon, Elliot, Midnitesite, cjicemanrocks, guyver_dio, shayne, kh3128, ted, The Chuckler, matt, ice, matt:)10, Lobwan, [- GAREBEAR -], imagine, Sir Salpicadura, Matrix Cure, [+:NICK 19:+], vitaminP, Tom, lolzman, KingLemonade, yacine, PraisethLawd, raztog, Cody, bluebull2001, nobius, Srikstar, Lilius, Ridgeeee, Tommy, gdude, venom, Moddex, baron von dietz.

Well done all and thanks for being part of our great clan!

See you all back in clan chat,
Gandalf
Gandalf4ever
Gandalf4ever

Back to top Go down

Reddit United Review Week 4 Empty Re: Reddit United Review Week 4

Post  Lobwan Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:50 am

Great review Gandalf, very nice work.

Was a great week for the clan.

What will week 4 have in store?!
Lobwan
Lobwan

Back to top Go down

Post  pkyres Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:12 am

Lobwan wrote:Great review Gandalf, very nice work.

Was a great week for the clan.

What will week 4 have in store?!

Didn't we just do week 4?

Btw gj Gandalf! Nice review

pkyres

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:40 am

Very good work buddy!

And a big well done to yourself - a very impressive donation count!

This a great clan to be part of and may our success continue.

Well done all!

Smile
Tom
Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Envy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 am

very very nice!!!! good work! Smile chuck it up on reddit when ya ready
Envy
Envy
Admin

https://redditunited.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gandalf4ever Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:38 am

For some reason I cannot post it on Reddit. I have tried about 8 times in multiple ways but the review dies not get uploaded. I get a message like there is nothing happening here or you are doing to much. If somebody can point me to a solution I'll be glad to hear
Gandalf4ever
Gandalf4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down